IT Help Desk
Advertiser: CollinsonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
- North Sydney, Easily Accessible
- Full Time, Perm Position
- Fun & Supportive Team Environment
The Collinson Group is a privately–owned organisation proudly employing over 2,100 talented individuals in over 20 locations world-wide.
Collinson is a global loyalty and benefits company. We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences which enable some of the world's best known brands to acquire, engage and retain customers.
Our products and services include the platforms and services that power many of the world’s leading Loyalty Programmes; Priority Pass, the world’s largest independent airport VIP lounge access programme with 1,200 lounges globally and Columbus Insurance, a leading travel insurance specialist.
We are looking for a Help Desk/IT Support Officer to provide Help Desk/Level 1 support to our Sydney team.
Some of they Key Responsibilities (not limited to) include:
- Being the first point of contact for Level 1 Helpdesk support
- User creation and management
- Support password resets
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks and printers
- Liaise with our UK Service Desk
- Provide guidance to end users
- Support with any administrative tasks as required
This role is a Full Time role where you will be on a rotating 7.5 hour per day shift between 8am and 8pm to support our Sydney operating hours.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Some experience in a similar role desirable
- Some experience in a IT Support role
- Excellent communication skills with staff at all levels
- A high level of initiative
- Strong organisational skills and a 'can do' work ethic is key
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like the role for you . Please click 'Apply Now'
Note: Only Suitable candidates will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?