Finance ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $70,000 - $80,000 per annum
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
About the business
Our client is in the Education industry based in the Melbourne CBD. They are committed to providing students with the best possible educational and learning opportunities and outcomes appropriate to their needs. They are rapidly expanding and growing and to build robust financial discipline in the group, they are now seeking an experienced Finance Manager to work in a full-time role, who can start immediately.
If you are interested in joining a progressive organization, please 'apply now' and submit your CV and cover letter.
Interviews will be held soon. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About the role
Responsibilities will include, though not limited to:
- Supervision of the finance and Accounts team
- Preparation of monthly financials, management and board reports
- Prepare, monitor and evaluate budgets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Cash flow management
- Tax compliance including Income Tax, BAS, PAYG, Payroll, FBT, etc.
- Oversee annual financial audits and other regulatory audit assistance for other departments
- Improving the procedures and policies of accounting
- Reconciliation of the general ledgers
- Reconciliation of commissions & management fees to associated Institutes
- Preparation of payroll for various departments
- Asset management and other company secretary matters
Benefits and perks
Attractive benefits and perks available for the suitable candidate.
Skills and experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a managerial role
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills
- Ability to work with senior management, governing board and shareholders
- Excellent knowledge of MYOB, Excel
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and identifying solutions
- Work well under pressure and a team player
- Experience in education sectors (RTO) would be highly desirable