Public Relations Coordinator
Advertiser: Closer CommunicationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs
Closer Communications (www.closer.com.au) is growing and we are looking for a talented and ambitious candidate ready to take their career to the next level! We are a tight-knit team who are passionate about our work across some of the world's leading technology and lifestyle brands.
We are looking for a Public Relations Account Coordinator to join our team to work across our exciting portfolio - a creative, passionate and driven person looking to kickstart or further grow their career while making a real difference to our clients.
Open to ambitious go-getters ready to make their mark, you thrive on helping clients day-to-day, don't mind getting your hands dirty and are willing to contribute across the business, learning all along the way. You enjoy daily challenges across clients, media-facing, event management, social media and other activities and open to learning and being challenged from a supportive senior leadership team.
A sense of humour, commitment to step out of your comfort zone and strong work ethic will ensure you can make a real impact in a fast-growing agency. Additionally:
- You enjoy working within a team and collaboratively with others.
- You are passionate about Public Relations and the media and have a drive and work ethic to match.
- You have some agency or broader work experience.
- You are a a hands-on, get things done kind of person focused on results and success on a deadline.
We are a boutique, full-service communications agency based in Alexandria, and pride ourselves on working as a true extension of our client's marketing teams, passionately delivering successful campaigns that always exceed expectations. We are proud of our culture of success, which is based on empowering everyone in the business to make a real difference and grow their careers at a fast pace.
Our mantra is simple – be passionate, trust your instincts, celebrate success and have fun along the way.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?