Advertiser: The OnsetMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $110,000 - 130,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
A world-leading intelligence software company with a truly global product is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join their team.
They are conveniently based near the train station in Surry Hills and have a flexible work environment to support truly autonomous and driven software engineers.
This unique business has created an intelligent information system designed to automate engineering and accounting processes alongside a high-performance database to manage and organise extremely large volumes of data. Each system is designed and developed in-house; with extremely complex software on the back-end, these guys make easy-to-use systems to enhance decision-making and improve the efficiency for their customers.
Working in a close-knit team, you will have a lot of ownership over the quality process and new product build. You will be working closely with the engineering team of 10 people. The fact that the company is working in such a high-demand industry means that they are happy to use best of breed technology to stay ahead of the market. They have a number of innovative projects in the pipeline particularly making use of Big Data and Machine Learning/AI!
You will need to be an autonomous and analytical QA Engineer to complement the team and add to their unique product offering. Considered an expert in your field, you will take ownership over the quality aspects of the application, develop and manage existing test plans, build the automation frameworks with a focus on CI/CD and release management.
Core skills and experience:
- At least 3 - 5 years managing and building automation frameworks from scratch
- Ideally strong technical knowledge and hands on coding with C# or JS
- Proven experience in testing product and platform within a highly scalable data-rich environment
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, TeamCity, Unit testing etc.
- Strong communication skills are crucial