Advertiser: SynchronMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Compliance & Risk
As a large licensee, one of our responsibilities is to ensure that we fix problems that we may identify with advice that's been provided. To this end, we are seeking a Remediation Officer to assist us with our current projects.
The role of the Remediation Officer will include:
· Reviewing completed file reviews to identify the issues that were flagged by the initial reviewer;
. Identifying appropriate remediation actions for each issue (such as collection of further information and/or documents, adviser training and/or corrective disclosure to clients);
. Identifying any quality issues with the file review;
. Carrying out remediation tasks (including contact with advisers and organising client contacts);
- Assessing whether additional information is sufficient to conclude on a review (or if not, what else we need to do); and
· Providing reports to the Compliance Manager as to progress and issues identified.
Prior experience with an advice review project at another institution or consultancy firm;
Prior advice experience (either provision of Risk advice or a compliance/supervisory role) or other understanding of financial advice and the financial advice profession is preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication;
Organised and able to work quickly and meet deadlines;
Ability to identify potential issues relating to advice.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?