Law Clerk/Graduate Lawyer Position
Advertiser: Woods & Day SolicitorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Law Clerk/Graduate Lawyer Position - Full-Time – Paid
Remuneration/ Pay rate:
Consummate with experience
We are a CBD based law firm specialising in debt recovery, commercial litigation and insolvency.
We are seeking a recent law graduate or recently admitted lawyer that can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Has a genuine interest in practicing in the area of debt recovery, contract disputes and commercial recoveries;
- Has strong interpersonal skills and an ability to negotiate positive outcomes;
- Has strong telephone and written communication skills;
- Hard working, proactive and shows initiative when approaching new issues;
- Is highly organised;
- Has strong academic results;
Experience is not necessary, however, your desire and attitude to learn and show initiative is key.
This is a full-time position, however there are further and full time opportunities for the right person.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
Please email a copy of your CV, Transcript and one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure to include your current entitlement to a NSW Practicing Certificate, LPAB application status or remaining PLT requirements as applicable.