Advertiser: GumbootsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
Pavement United Brands (Pavement) is Australia’s leading tween fashion brand offering 8-to-16 year old girls and boys on-trend, street-style clothing, accessories and gifts inspired by the world’s leading fashion capitals – New York, London, Paris and Tokyo.
Pavement stores – there are 26 around Australia – are colourful, fun and busy environments filled with extraordinary merchandise, great music and scores of parent-and-child customers eager to find their heart’s desire.
Staff in Pavement stores are also extraordinary – fun people with big personalities who love looking after customers, want to help meet that heart’s desire, and provide an outstanding level of service. Our managers lead by example and are encouraging and supportive of their team in achieving a great store result, week in, week out.
Pavement invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of Store Manager of our Doncaster Westfield Store
About the role
As Store Manager you will be responsible for leading your team to success.
- Coach and lead all team to successfully deliver the Pavement customer service experience.
- Execute store visual presentation as directed. Developing team to maintain presentation to company brief.
- Effectively roster by understanding key trading periods
- Performance coaching
Skills & Experience
- Previous management or flagship store experience
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to drive, motivate and inspire your teams
- Proven ability to achieve sales
- Passionate about a career in retail management
We are seeking an extraordinary leader who enjoys their career in retail fashion, gets excited when the latest new range drops in their store each week and thrives on hard work and success.
If leading and selling come naturally to you and you are committed to supporting your team, our customers and our brand, then you are a perfect match for Pavement.
To apply, email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
To learn more about Pavement, go to www.pavementbrands.com
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?