Advertiser: Eagle Financial SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $45,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Located in the city edge on St Kilda Road, we are a small, very busy and friendly business, specialising in the insolvency and commercial matters for small to medium business clients.
We are seeking a person who brings high quality approach to their work and has an experienced, mature outlook.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as a legal clerk in a legal or insolvency firm specialising in commercial advisory and insolvency matters.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Attend meetings with advisors
- Maintain records and report on the status of matters
- Prepare and draft contracts, working with external legal practitioners
- Review and analyse data for effective reporting and summary
- Undertake general administrative works and file management using Salesforce and internal systems.
- Maintain spreadsheets
Experience using Salesforce is preferred, however we offer training and assistance.
This position will give you unparalled experience and exposure to a wide range of commercial issues associated with insolvency matters dealing with Directors, Owners, lawyers, creditors and agents.
The work is interesting, varied and challenging.
You will have the opportunity to acquire practical experience and see matters through to conclusion as a member of a friendly, fast-paced and energetic team.
You will receive significant experience, valuable knowledge and mentorship.
For further information or to apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a law clerk?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have administration experience in the legal services industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in a paralegal role?