Contact Center Operations ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Management & Support
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established national employer, providing contact centre services to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders on a 24/7 basis. You will play a vital role in maintaining operational success for a contact centre within a niche industry.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Leading up to 20 customer service team members, provide ongoing coaching and support
- Oversee the workforce planning, forecasting, scheduling, reporting and budgeting
- Business continuity planning and quality assurance management
- Project process delivery, improvement and implementation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 or more years demonstrated experience leading people, resources and priorities within a contact centre environment
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, using your influencing skills to drive innovative solutions and sustainable change
- Aptitude to on board new team members and continually train and develop them on how to respond to complex situations and meet key performance indicators
- Capability to work autonomously and foster a positive team environment whilst maintaining a high level of service to customers and operational performance.
How to APPLY:
If you thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment and are passionate about customer care and continuous improvements this is the perfect role for you. To apply, click APPLY and submit your resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations manager?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?