Advertiser: Good Manors Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Contracts Management
About the Business
GOODMANORS designs & constructs outdoor living spaces that offer a lasting, integrated connection between people, their home & garden, harmonising home and landscape. This importance of ‘connection’ extends through all that we do, providing a seamless experience through consultation, design and construction, all while creating long lasting relationships with our clients.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team of designers, construction specialists and horticulturalists in a newly created role, Contracts Administrator.
The Contracts Administrator will be part of the wider Construction Division, working alongside the Site Supervisors and reporting to the Managing Director. The role is office based.
- Self-guided role – make this new position your own! We are looking for someone who wants implement change, improving our procedures.
- Planning & organisation is at the core of this position – be steps ahead of our projects
- Maintain overview of company processes and procedures for transition of a project from design/sales to construction and for period of construction
- Involvement in estimation and quoting, assisting Sales Department
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare project budgets based on approved quote allowances
- Prepare project schedule (works and invoicing) for all projects
- Prepare all project specific plans and documents for construction
- Prepare subcontractor & supplier quotation information
- Create all PO/ WO for contracted works prior to commencement of project
- Place material orders
- PO/ WO receipting approval
- Variation documentation, budgeting in software program SimPRO and PO/ WO
- Client invoicing - preparation, submission to client and receiving payment
- Project financial management including updating of GP position
- Manage project certification documentation from certifiers, engineers etc
- Close-out project on completion - OC, HWI document management.
- Obtain Occ Cert following completion of certified works
- Complete HWI - submit for practical completion
- Document management re project completion
Who We’re Looking For
You will be a pivotal member of the construction team, working very closely with the Site Supervisors to provide the seamless service that our brand is known for. The ideal candidate will have:
- Have estimation and contracts experience within the landscape sector
- Minimum 5 years landscape construction experience
Why work for GOODMANORS
For over 30 years GOODMANORS has enjoyed creating beautiful gardens. Our small, tight knit team brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from the sector and beyond, and we look forward to welcoming a new, like minded team member to the fold. Be part of something wonderful by assisting us to connect our clients to nature. Our modern offices are situated in Sydney’s Inner West, with parking available and is close to public transport.