Advertiser: Victory CleanMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
Do you pride yourself on a job well done?
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you work well both within a team and independently?
If so, then we want you to join our growing, successful cleaning business.
Victory Clean is a professional cleaning business with a strong reputation for delivering a very high standard of service to our customers.
We focus on domestic cleaning with services being provided across many suburbs of Melbourne, specifically Bayside, the southern and south eastern suburbs.
We are seeking fastidious, house proud people to work for our premium cleaning business.
Our customers are our number one priority and we aim to exceed their expectations with each and every clean!
We have a strong team culture with a focus on learning, development and growth.
We are specifically seeking applicants on a contract basis of up to 15 hours per week.
This opportunity might suit a mature age person seeking to return to the workforce.
Successful applicants will live in close proximity to our customers as you are not paid for travel time.
As part of the Victory Clean team and working under the direction of the Business Manager, you must be extremely reliable, be detail oriented, be dedicated to excellence in cleaning, be able to finalise cleaning tasks in a very timely manner, maintain positive relationships with customers and perform administrative duties when required.
Our customers request female cleaners only.
Domestic services are provided Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm.
There must be a willingness to work after business hours or on weekends as everyone shares this responsibility within the team.
Work is allocated in accordance with weekly schedules.
Great pay for the right candidate – up to $25 per hour depending on your experience.
We will provide you with on the job training in the Victory Clean protocols.
Cleaning equipment and cleaning products provided.
Some uniform items provided.
- Australian citizen
- Reliable car and current driver's license.
- ABN or willing to apply for one.
- Valid police check which is not more than THREE months old or willing to get one.
- At least 6 month's experience in domestic cleaning with references.
- Liability Insurance or willing to hold.
- Completion of training
- Must be fluent in English and possess sound written communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply to email@example.com with the following:
Your resume/CV - must include your address and your date of birth
Your availability for rostering
Applicants who do not provide the required information will not be considered for these opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have an Australian Business Number (ABN)?