Advertiser: LR Hotshots Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
LR Hotshots is a WA family owned time critical logistics provider servicing the oil, mining and gas industry of Australia.
"HONESTY, RELIABILITY, SAFETY" is the foundation and fundamentals of our business, where we supply critical transport and delivery solutions Australia wide, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Due to the strong growth of our company. We are seeking candidates for the position of the Operations Coordinator to work closely with our Senior Operations Coordinator to be responsible for coordinating movements to site.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with clients and drivers to coordinate daily critical movements
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
- Forklift ticket preferred but not essential
- Ensure the operation is in compliance with the company’s standard procedure and policies
- Maintain the quality of customer service by demonstrating the company’s standards and quality to relevant staff
- Handle administrative tasks and office support tasks
- Other duties as requested
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following skills and strengths:
- Previous experience in logistics or a similar operational role
- Sound knowledge of load restraint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of MYOB accounting system
- Positive attitude
- Be able to make quick decisions and be a sound problem solver
- Understanding of ERP and CRM systems
- Mature and a good team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency
- Driver’s License
- Completed the fatigue management course for administrators
- Physically fit to perform the duties of the role
- Ability to work any shift including late night, weekends, and holidays
This is a great opportunity to be apart of a great team culture and to grow into your role as our company grows into the future. An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
Please register your interest in this role by forwarding your resume via the apply now button. Please note only applicants shortlisted for this role will be contacted. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.