Accounts Payable Officer
Advertiser: PEP TransportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
We are seeking an individual to join our accounts team that preferably has experience in a similar accounts payable role. The successful candidate will be able to take on a variety of accounts functions and be primarily responsible for the following tasks.
- Processing of supplier invoices and entry into the internal system
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Weekly and Monthly supplier payments
- Stationary and office procurement
- Assist other accounts payable officer as required.
Essential skills include;
- Intermediate excel skills
- Willingness to learn internal accounts system
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to learn all facets of the business , and how this relates to accounts
- Excellent phone manner and literacy skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
If you feel that you have the above skills and are interested in joining a progressive company please submit resume and covering letter outlining your experience and interest in the position.
Applications close 8th February
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?