Customer Service & Sales Administration Officer
Advertiser: Houspect VictoriaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $59,999 plus Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
About the business and the role
Houspect is a National building inspection company established for more than 37 years. We deliver peace of mind to prospective homebuyers, investors and companies by providing quality inspections, consultation and reports on commercial property, strata and residential dwellings.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Our Victorian office needs a proficient Customer Service & Sales Administration Officer to explain our services on inbound calls and emails, provide quotes, arrange bookings, and coordinate our field-force of inspectors. You will have a whole-of-business perspective on operations.
You will be an integral team member, meeting customer requirements and supporting our team in day-to-day operations. You will need to be highly organized, with a confident, positive and professional phone manner. Knowledge of the building and/or real estate industry would be an advantage.
Skills and experience
- Respond to online client inquiries promptly, effectively and professionally
- Handle phone-based customer requests for quotes and service
- Quoting and booking inspections into our online system
- Coordinate, schedule and allocate the field team
- Advise on the scheduling of inspection reports delivery
- Client follow-up and confirming payment details
Personal Qualities and Experience
- Excellent customer service and teamwork
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal communication skills by phone and email.
- Professional manner and attitude by phone and email
- Able to work in a team office and online with remote office savvy
- Exceptional written briefs detailing client requirements
- Advanced skills with loading jobs and strong attention to detail and accuracy, e.g. data entry
- Proactive time management and prioritisation skills
- Previous telephone client service and job scheduling experience
- Located in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs
- Keyboard proficiency of ~60 wpm
Job benefits and perks
$Circa 50K+ negotiable. Full time, ongoing role - 5 days per week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services representative?