Advertiser: Brewhouse Brisbane (Woolloongabba)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Brewhouse Brisbane is a bar, restaurant and gaming venue located in South Brisbane/Woolloongabba (opposite the Mater Hospital). We are a family run business and our venue has just been through an extensive renovation on the entire ground floor. We have two bars, restaurant, beer garden, Bottleshop, and Gaming Room.
Our point of difference here at Brewhouse Brisbane is that we serve our own range of beers made in our brewery in West End (Brisbane Brewing Co.) As such, a love of craft beer is essential.
We require a dedicated hospitality professional to join our loyal team in a casual capacity. Hours fluctuate weekly from 15 hours to approx 30 hours depending on the week. It's important that you know and love beer, and have a firm commitment to customer service.
We value honesty, integrity and hard work in our employees. If you are interested in this role, please contact us direct by email and send through your resume. We'd love to meet you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?