Advertiser: Resound ProjectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $80,000 - $119,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Management
Resound Projects is looking for a Manager with commercial and operational expertise to embark our company upon an exciting new growth phase.
Our company has successfully developed a number of clients throughout the years and we now need a motivated individual to take our business to the next level.
As the Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director.
While driving the strategic outcomes of the business, you will also be accountable for the day to day operational aspects of the business. You will lead and manage the Resound Projects team, deal with the stakeholders, manage all financial matters and deliver commercial outcomes.
To be considered for the position you will need to have at least 5 years of experience in a senior executive role.
Other attributes include;
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Extensive management experience with financial and business acumen including experience in budgeting and business development.
• Strong people leadership skills including developing high performance and diverse teams and mentoring and coaching capability.
• Drive key contracts aimed at continuous improvement.
• Results-oriented with a positive, professional attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done.
• Excellent remuneration with performance -related bonus plus a range of flexible benefits will be available to the successful candidate.
*Must be willing to work a rotating roster to suit operational requirements.
Please email your resume and cover letter to
Only successful candidates will be notified.