Advertiser: Motion HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $79,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Motion Health is a multi-disciplinary, private-practice providing evidence based exercise, physical and manual therapy and chronic disease management in a welcoming and friendly environment. We are committed to providing clinical excellence and quality, evidence based care from a trusted team.
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring Physiotherapist to commence in March. The role is suitable for those with post graduate qualifications in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and pilates or appropriate experience and special interest in both.
The successful applicant will have a career path potentially leading to a management position and equity in the business, if desired.
As a Physiotherapist at Motion Health, you will:
- Work with a diverse clientele
- Work both 1:1 with clients as well as in group settings
- Conduct Initial Assessments and re-assessments
- Have access to a large range of exercise rehabilitation equipment including; reformers, wunda chairs, free weights and squat rack
- Participate in ongoing Professional Development with access to an annual allowance for external courses
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
- A relevant university degree
- Current AHPRA Membership
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and reliable
- Available for flexible working hours (Studio hours are 7am – 8pm)
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
At Motion Health we have a strong, loyal client base and a fantastic team of Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists, who work collaboratively in a fun environment. Remuneration is competitive and we believe strongly in work/life balance.
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter.
- How many years' experience do you have as a physiotherapist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?