Advertiser: The Spatial GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jan 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
Property Daily is a highly specialised industry media publication which covers the commercial office leasing and fit-out markets across Australia & New Zealand.
Due to ongoing growth, Property Daily is seeking a driven and energetic, part time Publications Assistant.
The successful applicant will be responsible for taking an active involvement in supporting the team in meeting daily editorial requirements. This will include completing research, confirmation calls on data / story leads and assisting in story write ups.
We are looking for a detail orientated individual who is looking for the opportunity to build a career in business reporting and publishing. The role could potentially suit a new / near graduate (3rd year) and for the right candidate will have scope for growth and the opportunity to make it your own.
For the right applicant both permanent part time and full time opportunities are available.
- Providing administration and research support
- Analysing and confirming industry intelligence from a range of sources
- Maintaining and updating databases / spreadsheets
- Preparing, drafting and executing structured business articles to meet publication deadlines
- Forming and developing relationships with your own industry contacts
- Scope for career progression within the publications team
- Immediate start
- Fun, fast paced and enthusiastic small team environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Newcastle CBD location
- Working towards or completion of a Bachelor's degree, or similar, in Business, Social Sciences, Arts, Media, Communications, or related area
- Strong telephone interviewing technique, online research skills and display of concise writing ability
- Attention to detail (including impeccable grammar and literacy)
- Well-developed research skills and initiative to meet individual strict deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as an integral and positive team member of a small team
- Passion and motivation for a career in the online publishing industry
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to make a significant contribution to our company please submit your current resume along with a covering letter addressing the position criteria / requirements by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications for this role close at 5pm Monday 17 February 2020.