New Graduate Podiatrists 2020 - Full Time - Townsville
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jan 2020
- Northern QLD
- $60,000 - $70,000 package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Who are we?
My FootDr is a network of over 170 podiatrists, across 85+ locations across Australia. Founded in Queensland by four podiatrists, My FootDr focuses on delivering the highest quality podiatry care through constant innovation, providing the best technologies to our team and education of the latest in podiatry through monthly CPD seminars.
What is our New Graduate Program? Have you checked out our video above?
The overall objective of the graduate program is to support and empower our recently qualified Podiatrists through their foundation years of practice.
Broadly, four intertwined programs exist to guide you through:
- 3 day intensive workshop to empower you to become a proficient practitioner; whilst providing further education and a career pathway within the Podiatric field.
- The 12 week training program - consists of a weekly 2 hour sessions hosted by the Facilitator with guest speakers.
- Mentor support with Facilitator input to Mentor and aid you in your new graduate year
- Case study review with Clinical Advisor and Mentor to undertake new graduate group case conferences.
Who should apply?
We are looking for passionate podiatrists to join our growing team to ensure we can continue to deliver the best standard of care to our patients! If you are just about to graduate and want to start your career in a nurturing and supported environment, we’d love to hear from you as we have a number of roles available across the country!
What benefits do we provide?
- An attractive annual salary
- New Graduate Program
- Participation in our industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- AHPRA annual membership
- CPR annual renewal
- Relocation allowance if applicable
- Regional/rural incentive program if applicable
We live our core values every day:
- Defined career path
- Annual symposium
- Opportunities to travel
- Social networking
- 3D printed orthotics
- EVA orthotics
- Biomechanical studio with video gait analysis and force plate assessment
- Fully equipped orthotic laboratory
- Fungal nail laser
- Shockwave therapy
- Prosthetist/Orthotists on staff
- Certified Pedorthists on staff
- Fast tracked graduate program
Quality in patient outcomes. Your typical patient load will include:
- Biomechancial assessments
- Laser therapy
- Nail surgeries
- General skin & nail care
For more information on the career path that my FootDr can offer you, head to https://www.myfootdr.com.au/about-us/careers/
Please apply below or contact Tay Valmadre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?