Captive Animal Keeper
Advertiser: Koala Park SydneyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Conservation, Parks & Wildlife
We are Seeking a Qualified Captive Animal Keeper Minimum Cert 3 or above to work in our team. The applicant MUST HAVE their Certificate 3 or 4 in Captive Animals. If you do not have one of these certificates do not apply. You are required to help with feeding, exercising, and general care of our animals and displays.
The position offered is on a casual rate of pay, determined by applicant's experience and skills offered.
The ideal applicant should also have the following attributes:
- 5 Years cert3 experience.
- Sound knowledge of animal behaviour.
- Be reliable, punctual and hard working.
- The maturity to deal with a variety of people
- Have good communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to deal with difficult situations whilst maintaining
- A professional approach at all times. Work well in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Superior observation skills
- .A current Manual drivers licence.
Must be willing to work weekends and Public holidays.
Email your Cover Letter and updated Resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Animal Attendant application.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)