Junior Systems Administrator
Advertiser: Protecht Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Protecht are seeking a Junior Systems Administrator to join the Infrastructure team. This position will be reporting to the Infrastructure Manager where you will be involved in various exciting tasks and projects.
If you are motivated, professional and committed to delivering high quality work, then we would love to hear from you!
Our mission is to assist our clients in the achievement of their objectives through better risk-based decision making.
We are a leader in the delivery of risk management training, advisory services and enterprise risk management software (Protecht.ERM) and have been operating since 1999 in Australia and New Zealand and recently opened a UK office. We are used by some of the most recognised corporate brands and government agencies in Australia.
Protecht.ERM is an enterprise wide risk management solution that allows clients to rapidly construct and deploy web-based forms, workflow rules and visual dashboards covering areas such as risk assessments, incidents, complaints and compliance activities.
As a working culture, we are agile and promote personal accountability. We care about our people and encourage an open and collaborative working environment. We respect each other’s skills, differences and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Ensure systems are available, performing and secure
- Systems checks and ensure compliance
- Software management and repair
- Backup management and testing
- IT Procurement and Asset Management
- Previous Systems / Network / Infrastructure administration experience
- The ability to work in a small and intercultural team within an Agile environment
- Skills with Google Apps, Windows server, Virtualisation, and desktop environments
- Beginner / Practical knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Customer focused attitude
- Interpersonal and written communication skills
- You're enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Ability to work in a small team in an agile environment
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Passionate about problem solving
- Ability to self motivate and work in a team environment
- Great company culture
- Innovative team environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in computer science?
- How would you rate your English language skills?