Advertiser: Fighting Chance AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
- Part-time position, 2-3 days + Frenchs Forest location
- A competitive package based on relevant qualifications/experience + super + salary packaging options available
- Opportunity awaits- join a NFP in a period of rapid growth
ABOUT FIGHTING CHANCE
Fighting Chance designs, builds and scales social enterprises which move the dial for Australians with disability and their family. We work to identify the challenges, hurdles and barriers faced by people with disability in their everyday lives and then design and build sustainable social enterprise businesses to bridge these gaps.
Our mission is to ask ‘WHAT IF?’, to see the world as it isn’t yet, to image a future quite different to the present. And then to make it happen!
The Marketing Executive reports directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager. The successful candidate will be confident in managing and delivering on a range of integrated marketing and communication projects utilising the full suite of channels and tools available. As the Marketing Executive you will have excellent project management and organisational skills with highly developed attention to detail.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of email communications to various stakeholders
- Management digital asset creation including photography and video in order to support key messages
- Social media management across multiple channels
- Developing lead generation and lead nurture campaigns including PPC and automations
- Managing special projects such as new websites
- Ensuring all communications are brand aligned
- Analytics and marketing support
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- A relevant qualification and 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience in building and executing lead generation campaigns (online and offline) including automated nurture sequences
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging, brand-aligned content for various channels including social media, website, email and print
- Extensive social media management
- Experience with social media scheduling tools, automation software and CRM management
- Experience in both B2B and B2C environments is highly desirable
- Possess the right to work in Australia
- Possess a current unrestricted NSW driver's license; and
- Travel occasionally in Sydney, with willingness and ability to use own car for work purposes
- Possess or be willing to obtain a current satisfactory National Police Clearance Certificate and Working with Children Check
- Collaborative and positive work culture
- Flexible workplace policy- we will consider working hours to be within school hours
- On-site parking
- Purpose centred work
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your current resume & cover letter that addresses your suitability to the role
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?