Advertiser: Canibuild Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
We do offer flexible work arrangements such as flexible hours, working from home, and students are also welcome.
So, what's the challenge here?
In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative applications using various cutting-edge technologies and following Agile practices.
You'll be part of an agile and effective team as you build the product and integrate it into a disruptive SaaS application.
What technical skills will you need to succeed in this role?
- 2+ years of Full Stack Development experience, using ReactJS/Redux/Hooks and Node.js/Express/Typescript
- Cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas
- Suggests new technologies and approaches
- Estimate the duration and level of effort of development tasks
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Some exposure to CI/CD best practices
- Ability to meet deadlines, and work independently and within a team, with clear reporting and focused on results
- Experience using geospatial visualisation libraries such as Leaflet, OpenLayers, Google Maps, Google Earth Engine (desirable)
- Experience with AWS/Terraform (desirable)
- Experience with React Native (desirable)
- Experience working with distributed teams (desirable)
What soft skills we are looking for in the ideal candidate?
- "Can do" attitude
- A get things done approach
- Curious and eager to learn
- Team player
- Students and working visa holders are welcome
- Flexible work arrangements
- May qualify for Sponsorship option after probation
- Awesome open plan Office space
- Close to public transport
- Parking available
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?