7-12 Teacher Librarian
Advertiser: Antonine CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Library Services & Information Management
ABOUT ANTONINE COLLEGE
Antonine College is a co-educational (Foundation to Year 12) College, dedicated to providing quality education in a friendly and caring environment. The guiding philosophy is to provide for the full development of students following the principles of innovative education.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced 7-12 Teacher Librarian to commence immediately. This is 0.8 position with a potential to full-time.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The ideal candidate will demonstrate;
- Commitment to the Catholic ethos of our school and to the Safety and wellbeing of children.
- Expert knowledge of content area and a demonstrated willingness to continue to develop knowledge and skills
- Previous Teacher Librarian experience
- Previous work in a Catholic setting and ability to use digital technology is an advantage
- Close understanding and use of a variety of teaching strategies that address different aspects of the learning area and the range of learning styles of students in the class
Applicants must have relevant Tertiary Teaching Qualification and VIT Registration.
The applicant is required to observe the Care, safety and welfare of students which are embedded in the College policies and procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to include a covering letter which should be addressed to Ms Joanne Bacash with a CV which includes the names and contact details of three referees
Ms Joannne Bacash
PO BOX 197, MORELAND 3058
Applications close: Friday 28 February 2020.