Advertiser: Modoras Accounting Gold CoastMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Taxation
We are a successful Accountancy Practice who have been operating on the Gold Coast for over 20 years and part of an independently owned Brisbane firm, with over 30 years at the leading edge of Accounting, Business Advisory and Wealth Management.
Our company delivers an "above the line" experience to all our valued clients, many who have been with us for over 20 years.
An exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our boutique firm has become available in our vibrant Surfers Paradise office.
We are seeking a professional, well presented person who will be committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a busy office environment.
The responsibilities of this role will include:-
- Reception - telephone, greeting clients & manage appointments
- Mail - incoming & outgoing mail
- Debtor Invoicing
- Data entry to assist in preparation of Income Tax Returns, Financial Accounts, BAS & IAS
- Banking & Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Maintain Client Database
- Assist with Scanning & Filing
- Lodgement of forms with ASIC to update Director and Shareholder details on behalf of our clients
- Upload Client Data Files & manage Accountant's Workflow
- ATO Lodgement of Income Tax Returns, BAS & IAS
To be considered for this role you will need:-
- Previous office experience, preferably in the Accounting Industry
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Strong computer skills essential
- Well organised with ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously with minimum supervision
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
An attractive salary package will be offered commensurate with experience. The successful applicant will also be provided with training, professional development and career progression opportunities within a supportive and friendly environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?