Experienced Podiatrist - Melbourne
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
My FootDr is looking for an exceptional Podiatrist to join our Melbourne team for an immediate start. The role will be working out of our Pakenham and Cranbourne clinics.
Who are we?
My FootDr is a network of over 170 podiatrists, across 75+ locations across Australia. Founded in Queensland by four podiatrists, My FootDr focuses on delivering the highest quality podiatry care through constant innovation, providing the best technologies to our team and education of the latest in podiatry through monthly CPD seminars.
Who should apply?
We are looking for a passionate senior podiatrist to join our growing team to ensure we can continue to deliver the best standard of care to our patients! The successful applicant will have at least 3 years experience in a full scope Podiatry role.
What benefits do we provide?
- An attractive annual salary
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Participation in our industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- AHPRA annual membership
- CPR annual renewal
We live our core values every day:
- Defined career path
- Annual symposium
- Opportunities to travel
- Social networking
- 3D printed orthotics
- EVA orthotics
- Biomechanical studio with video gait analysis and force plate assessment
- Fully equipped orthotic laboratory
- Fungal nail laser
- Shockwave therapy
- Prosthetist/Orthotists on staff
- Certified Pedorthists on staff
- Fast tracked graduate program
Quality in patient outcomes. Your typical patient load will include:
- Biomechancial assessments
- Laser therapy
- Nail surgeries
- General skin & nail care
For more information on the career path that my FootDr can offer you, head to https://www.myfootdr.com.au/about-us/careers/
Please apply below. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?