Experienced Barber / Men's Hairdresser
Advertiser: EB Group AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
From humble beginnings in 2012, The Emporium Barber has established itself as one of Australia's leading Men's Grooming establishments. Now routinely mentioned in publications such as GQ, our aim is the lead the industry with our style, experience, customer service and out dedication to 'the pursuit of manliness'.
Now approaching our 8th year with 5 stores and more on the way, The Emporium Barber is currently seeking experienced Barbers / Men's Hairdressers to join our Brisbane team. We are looking for those that want to actively contribute to cultivating our culture.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Industry qualified
- At least 3 years experience as a barber / stylist
- Be confident in all aspects of traditional barbering including advanced clipper skills, scissor cuts, styling, shaves and beard trimming
- Good work ethic
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Have a keen eye for detai
- Be willing to both learn and teach
- Be able to work in a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly team environment
- Negotiable wages
- Flexible Roster
- Weekly Bonuses
- Location Flexibility
- Regular training
- Industry leading product offering
We encourage and provide regular training with some of the best in the industry, so if you've got a passion for what you do and a willingness to learn and even pass on your already great skills then don't hesitate to apply.
As an added bonus, if you love your coffee then you're in luck with our espresso bars attached to our stores serving only the finest Toby's Estate coffee from our fully qualified baristas. You'll be well caffeinated and even fed with tasty treats from time to time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a hairdresser?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?