Full Stack Developer - PHP, Node.js, MySQL
Advertiser: NewBook - Powering Smart BusinessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About the business
We are seeking 2 Full Stack Developer skilled in Node and React along with MongoDB to join our team. We have a robust product that has seen steady client acquisition internationally and we are seeking experienced people to come aboard and ride our wave of continuing success.
On offer is a proper career opportunity in a solid company with a sociable and cohesive team that undergoes constant development to push them further in their career. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of skilled Developers in the ongoing delivery of a fantastic solution to the market, working on a strong and well-regarded industry cloud solution.
Skills and experience
- Experience building web applications using Node.js & React
- Passion for what you do and a thirst for knowledge and continual learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Team and outcome focussed to deliver on projects
Technology stack includes:
- MySQL & MongoDB
- Docker / Kubernetes
- AWS ECS
Duties & responsibilities
- Carry out front-end and back-end development activities, build systems from scratch and enhance existing systems
- Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members
- Implementation of APIs, database and application integration and reporting
- Collaborate with a skilled team of developers and non-technical experts to tackle real-world problems and provide technical solutions
- Bring a positive attitude and an appetite to challenge yourself
- Communicate complex technical ideas in a way that non-technical people can understand
Benefits and perks
If you're looking to be part of a successful business with a great culture and career opportunities, this could be for you!
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to be part of something BIG!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a full stack developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?
- Which of the following issue and bug tracking software do you have experience with?