Business Development Coordinator
Advertiser: Coral Sea Marina ResortMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
We are going through an exciting period at Coral Sea Marina Resort and now is a great time to join us on our journey.
Our Marina recently attained the Global Gold Anchor – Platinum Level accreditation in recognition of our first-class marina facilities and exceptional guest services. At our Hotel, we have recently completed stage one of our refurbishment and look forward to commencing our second stage of renovations in the coming weeks.
We are proud of our world class facilities, spectacular views and providing outstanding guest experiences, and with our success, we recognise our brilliant team play a pivotal role in our achievements.
As one of the largest employers within the Whitsunday Region, Coral Sea Marina Resort is passionate about creating a stunning, supportive and sensational place to work.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Manager, the Business Development Coordinator plays a pivotal role in generating leads with new clients, maintaining relationships with existing clients and providing high quality administration support to the Marketing and Business Development team.
This position will be on a fixed term contract basis.
As Business Development Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- conducting outbound sales and prospecting calls to support current business development initiatives
- maintain an accurate database and records throughout the sales pipeline
- autonomously manage workload within sales strategy parameters
- establish and maintain professional and profitable relationships with clients
- assist the Marketing and Business Development team with administration tasks and development of collateral
To be considered for the position of Business Development Coordinator, you are required to have:
- demonstrated experience in a similar position where you were responsible for outbound telesales
- prior solid experience working in a sales and/or marketing position
- ability to communicate confidently, articulately and professionally.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a growing passionate team in the beautiful Whitsunday region.
This is a fixed term contract position, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Should this position sound like the opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to hit the Apply Now button to be considered.
Applications must be submitted for shortlisting by 10 February 2020.
Please note, to be considered for this position you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application.
Only successful applicants shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?