Guest Service Agent | Maternity Leave Contract
Advertiser: Coral Sea Marina ResortMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
About the business
We are going through an exciting period at Coral Sea Marina Resort and now is a great time to join us on our journey.
Our Marina recently attained the Global Gold Anchor – Platinum Level accreditation in recognition of our first-class marina facilities and exceptional guest services. At our Hotel, we have recently completed stage one of our refurbishment and look forward to commencing our second stage of renovations in the coming weeks.
We are proud of our world class facilities, spectacular views and providing outstanding guest experiences, and with our success, we recognise our brilliant team play a pivotal role in our achievements.
As one of the largest employers within the Whitsunday Region, Coral Sea Marina Resort is passionate about creating a stunning, supportive and sensational place to work.
About the role
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, the objective of this position is to ensure that guest expectations at our Marina are met and exceeded at every touch point.
The position is a maternity relief contract required on a part time basis with structured hours (minimum 38 hour fortnight) which will require the successful applicant to be rostered on every second weekend. In our busy season there may be the opportunity to increase hours to support the operational requirements of the business.
As Guest Services Agent, you will be responsible for:
- providing the highest level of customer service to all guests and in particular repeat guests, new guests and VIPs, whilst maintaining a friendly, professional, positive, proactive, can-do attitude and approach at all times
- proactively and efficiently responding to all internal and external queries by providing accurate and timely information
- upselling and promoting products and services for the marina, precinct and local community
- ensuring professionalism and accuracy with information and account related matters.
To be considered for the position of Guest Services Agent, you are required to have:
- demonstrated experience working in a customer / guest service position
- previous experience working in a marina environment would be looked upon favourably
- confidence using Microsoft Office suite and other computer based systems
- thorough understanding of the local Whitsundays region
- positive, can-do and enthusiastic attitude!
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a growing passionate team in the beautiful Whitsunday region.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Should this position sound like the opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to hit the Apply Now button to be considered.
Applications must be submitted for shortlisting by 10 February 2020.
Please note, to be considered for this position you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application.
Only successful applicants shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- What's your expected hourly rate?