Allied Health Receptionist & Retail Assistant - Cannington location
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
My FootDr , Australia's largest podiatry group are seeking an experienced medical receptionist and/or retail assistant to support the roster within our Cannington podiatry clinic and shoe storew. There are endless development opportunities for the right person!
You'll be responsible for but not limited to:
- Opening and closing the clinic
- Managing patient bookings
- Fielding telephone calls
- Data entry
- Patient billing and receipting
- Daily banking reporting
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Footwear sales & inventory management
Potential applicants should have the following:
- A knowledge of the health sector and its billing processes
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task with a high attention to detail
- Monday to Saturday availability including Thursday nights
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Professional and well-presented image
- High level of computer skills
- Team Player with a "can do" attitude
- Previous retail experience, including footwear, will be treated favourably
- Previous experience within the Allied Health reception and patient care would be an advantage.
We offer an extensive career path for all our team and value their contribution to the group through our rewards and recognition program. So to get started in your new career, please submit your resume together with a cover letter using the APPLY NOW below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?