Underground Heavy Duty Fitter - Mining FIFO & DIDO
Advertiser: RUC Cementation Mining ContractorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Established in 1990, RUC Mining Contractors have become a premier underground mining contractor with a strong presence in 5 different countries.
Now with over 1,800 employees, we maintain high staff retention and pride ourselves on establishing long successful careers.
Why join the team?
- Generous long service incentive program
- We operate in 5 different countries and can offer unique international career opportunities
- Income Protection Insurance
About the roles
- Mt Morgans site on a 14/7 FIFO Roster via Perth - 14 Days on and 7 Days off.
- Edna May Gold Mine on a 14/7 DIDO Roster Via Perth. Transport provided to and from Perth - 4 Hour bus drive
Two years or more UG experience required.
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Working Safely at Heights certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Experience working on:
- Sandvik DD421 Jumbo
- Sandvik or CAT Boggers,
- CAT trucks
- Normet Chargeup Vehicle
- Cat IT
- Ability to apply for a current National Police Clearance and pass a pre - employment medical before commencing the position
To apply please click on the 'Apply for this job' button. Please submit a current resume. MMGP 001
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a fitter?
- Do you have underground mining experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?