Dynamics 365 - Technical Consultants
Advertiser: RSL QueenslandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Excellent Salary, Flexible Hours, Amazing Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
- Ignite your career - develop your skills as we implement the latest Dynamics 365 FinOps releases
- Flexible work practices, flexible hours and working from home arrangements
Permanent Full Time, Competitive Salary + Super + Salary Packaging and Excellent Employee Benefits
RSL Queensland has been standing shoulder to shoulder with Australia's Defence family for more than a century. Today we are the largest ex-service organisation in Queensland, and operate Australia's largest not-for-profit prize home lottery, providing support and assistance to current and former Australian Defence Force (ADF) members and their families.
We are growing our established team and have new opportunities for Technical Consultants.
We are passionate about technology. With all Dynamics 365FO modules switched on, our cutting edge and ambitious technology aspirations provide the platform for business growth that ensures RSL Queensland can support the needs of Veterans and their families, now and into the future.
- 3 years' experience in Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of at least one of finance, supply chain, financial reporting or other modules for D365FO
- A passion to work on the latest and greatest
- Experience working in an Agile environment (ideal)
- Degree in Science, Business or Information Technology, or equivalent
- The ability to plan, manage and be accountable for own workload to meet agreed deadlines
- Good personal awareness and openness to learning
- On going professional development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fully stocked staff kitchens with fruit, snacks and drinks
- Benefits Hub with discounts at all major retailers
- Regular social and team activities
- Dog friendly office
If you are a Dynamics 365 FinOps Technical Consultant interested in working with the best of the best while making and a difference in the lives of others please apply now or email Andrew Bell - Recruitment Manager at email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?