Junior Receptionist - Real Estate
Advertiser: Bayview Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
A position is available for a junior Receptionist to join our team at Bayview Real Estate.
This full time position in bayside Mordialloc requires an enthusiastic and dedicated person looking for a career in Real Estate Property Management.
The successful applicant must have a bright welcoming personality and an excellent phone manner, must be well presented and possess good communication skills.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to : -
- Answering of incoming calls
- Greeting of all clients in a professional manner
- Receipting of rent payments
- Lease documents
Candidates are also required to have : -
- Current police check, we can arrange this
- Efficiency in task, time management and organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional presentation and communication
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office together with experience in Console will be advantageous
- Agents Representative Certificate will be required, a current Certificate would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work within a small team environment if you have a passion and desire to learn Real Estate we can provide you with ongoing training.
Please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?