Advertiser: PIM GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $65,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Other
PIM Group is a creative agency based in Crows Nest which specialises in marketing and special events. We are committed to servicing our clients to the highest standards and due to continued success and growth we are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team of fun, loyal and collaborative Pimsters.
About the Opportunity
Due to internal staff movements, we are looking to welcome an Account Manager to assist the team with our busy workload on our Global Travel Retail (Duty Free) account.
The ideal candidate will be an existing Account Manager with experience in the Travel Retail industry or have experience in retail (BTL) with a good understanding of the path to purchase. The role seeks a creative and strategic thinker who will bring passion and energy to the team.
The AM will develop, implement and manage projects from start to finish within the internal team. They will be required to manage numerous jobs and deadlines simultaneously and mentor other team members with their projects.
Required skill set for this role includes:
- Ability to understand, interpret, anticipate and deliver clients expectations and needs
- Good understanding of the retail landscape, ideally Global Travel Retail
- Dedicated to building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Proficiency in time management, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Lead, mentor and oversee support staff whilst sharing and transferring skills
- Budget development, management and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable and professional
- Self-motivated; able to work independently without being micromanaged
Preferred experience for this role includes:
- GTR / BTL/ shopper marketing knowledge
- Briefing design studio, and a basic understanding of print would be preferred
- Degree or diploma in Marketing / Communications
- Agency experience is highly valued
Creative and presentable but with a calm nature under pressure, you will be the most organised person you know. Communication will be your middle name and you will have the enviable ability to prioritise quickly and confidently manage a huge range of jobs.
Interstate and overseas travel maybe required for this position.
Apply now and tell us why you should be the next Pimster!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?