- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
Verifact Traffic is a fast-paced traffic control company that is dedicated to the safety and protection of our people, clients and the public. By providing paramount service from the industries best Traffic Controllers, we keep roads safe. Our reputation is built on reliability, effective delivery and providing personalized services
A full-time opportunity now exists within our Head Office in Springwood. We are seeking a motivated and hard-working professional to join our team as the Verifact – Field Services Manager. The position will report to the General Manager – Traffic and will be working in a team environment where service delivery is time-critical and attention to detail is a vital element of our business.
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Actively lead, support, participate and contribute to the safety initiatives and culture within the Verifact Traffic Team;
- Lead the coordination of plans and permits including telephone enquiries to clients and customers;
- Lead the rostering team in the scheduling of Traffic Controllers to Client Bookings;
- Actively contribute as a team member to assist with any ad-hoc administration/ operational tasks where required;
- Actively contribute as a member of the operational team in service delivery to the client including some on-call works;
- Monitoring and reporting on safety hazards, breaches and initiatives;
- Completion of weekly and monthly reporting; &
- Constructing & delivering corrective actions.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Must have Traffic Control Tickets (Traffic Management, Control Traffic with a Stop/Slow Bat & Traffic Management Implementation) or the ability to obtain;
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and ability to motivate people with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Be extremely tech-savvy and have the ability to cope in a changing environment;
- Superior time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a complex work-environment;
- Cert IV Health & Safety (Desired);
- Cert IV TAE (Workplace Trainer and Assessor) (Desired);
- Practical understanding of current legislation in applicable fields;
- TMD Qualifications highly desirable;
- A strong understanding of the MUTCD and TCASAP;
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (Desired) &
- Provision of at least 2 work-related references from current and previous Managers.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this exciting opportunity. We politely request that no recruitment agencies make contact with us concerning this role.
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?