Infrastructure Systems Administrator
Advertiser: Protecht Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Protecht Group are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our Infrastructure team. This position will be reporting to the Infrastructure Manager where you will be involved in various exciting tasks and projects.
If you are motivated, professional and committed to delivering high quality work, then we would love to hear from you!
Our mission is to assist our clients in the achievement of their objectives through better risk-based decision making.
We are a leader in the delivery of risk management training, advisory services and enterprise risk management software (Protecht.ERM) and have been operating since 1999 in Australia and New Zealand and recently opened a UK office. We are used by some of the most recognised corporate brands and government agencies in Australia.
Protecht.ERM is an enterprise wide risk management solution that allows clients to rapidly construct and deploy web-based forms, workflow rules and visual dashboards covering areas such as risk assessments, incidents, complaints and compliance activities.
As a working culture, we are agile and promote personal accountability. We care about our people and encourage an open and collaborative working environment. We respect each other’s skills, differences and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
We have an opportunity for a motivated Systems Administrator to become part of our technical team. The Infrastructure team manages both the internal and cloud infrastructure. The focus of the Infrastructure team is to ensure systems are available, performing and secure. In building our team we are looking for a person with the right attitude over technical knowledge.
- Maintain the operations of the Production and Internal IT infrastructure
- Setup and configure Protecht SaaS solutions for clients
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of security controls within the IT infrastructure
- BCP/DR testing
- Automating manual tasks where possible
- Access management
- Network management
- Sound knowledge of Networking and Firewalls
- Practical knowledge of Linux based operating systems (RHEL preferably)
- Understanding of security (ISO27001 advantageous) standards and best practices
- Application Administrative and Operational tasks
- Practical experience with SQL and database management
- Scripting / Automation experience.
- Performance management and testing
- Backup / BCP / DR management
- Writing / Language skills – Documentation, Office communications.
- Procurement and Capacity planning
- At least 5 years commercial experience would be highly desirable
- You will need to be security minded and customer focused
- You will need to have attention to detail and an ability to think outside the box to be a problem solver
It would also be great if you have experience using some of the following technologies:
- Linux (Redhat & Ubuntu)
- Great company culture
- Innovative team environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Full Time and on call rotation
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?
- Which of the following Linux distributions are you familiar with?