Axe Throwing Coach
Advertiser: MANIAX Axe ThrowingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
AXE THROWING COACH – NORTHBRIDGE, PERTH
We are looking for some awesome guys and gals to join our team as an Axe Throwing Coach!
Are you confident, self-motivated, and comfortable in front of a crowd? Do you want a hands-on job in an exciting and growing industry? If so, then we want you!
Join our awesome team of axe throwing coaches and event supervisors at our licensed Urban Axe Throwing warehouse located in Northbridge, Perth. You will be teaching and supervising groups of 8-15 people at private events and serving them some hard earned beverages following their session.
NO PREVIOUS AXE THROWING EXPERIENCE NEEDED – WE WILL TEACH YOU - WE CAN TEACH ANYONE!
Hours: Casual – 7 days a week – must be available on Fridays and Saturdays
3-8-hour shifts, between 8am – 10pm
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage and motivate players to ensure a great experienceLearn how to throw an axe with a high degree of skill (no previous experience necessary)
- Teach groups of 8-15 players how to safely throw an axe
- Provide ongoing supervision and safe monitoring of events
- Facilitate and score games
- Greet guests and explain the rules and policies of our facility
- Use power tools to replace and prepare targets. Training provided.
- General tidying and maintenance duties around the warehouse (sweeping, taking out bins etc)
- Prepare throwing lanes for sessions
- You must be 18 or over to apply
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Current RSA (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Current Red Card (Approved Manager) is highly desirable
- Valid Police Clearance (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Good team player
- Physically able to throw axes
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?