Bogger & Teleremote Operator
Advertiser: RUC Cementation Mining ContractorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
RUC Mining Contractors are seeking experienced underground personnel for existing Operations on a 2/1 FIFO roster. It is essential you have demonstrated experienced with adherence to safe work systems and a proactive attitude towards workplace safety.
- At least 3 years underground experience
- Must be able to demonstrate the capability of operating 2900 Elphinstone or 517 Sandvik loader
- Teleremotes experience (desirable)
- Must have working safely at heights certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Valid C Class Drivers License
All positions will require multi skilling and be able to operate in a team environment. Current competency certificates will be required.
Candidates will be required to pass a pre employment and be able to apply for a current National Police Clearance.
To apply please click on the 'Apply for this job' button. Please submit a current resume and covering letter for the position for which you are applying.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?