Project Coordinator - Engineering
Advertiser: Bayside PersonnelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
The main objective of the role is to provide timely and accurate day-to-day production schedules for manufacturing to ensure that customer requirements are met whist working in line with Company Guiding Principles..
- Ensure project delivery management standards and processes are followed for the effective management and delivery of all projects.
- Ensure accurate and clear Final Design Information (FDI) is created in alignment with estimation and customer requirements and uploaded as scheduled, ready for design.
- Ensure project designs are thoroughly checked, signed off and to the customer’s requirements prior to issuing to the customer for approval.
- Ensure designs (including associated project files such as DWGs) issued to the workshop for manufacture are accurate, technically correct and free of errors.
- Undertake effective date management of all projects to assist with accurate budget forecasting, material forecasting and resource planning.
- Consistently and regularly follow up customers in relation to project approvals and any other outstanding project matters.
- Monitor and manage costs throughout the project lifecycle to ensure any discrepancies or changes are addressed and corrected as required and feedback any potential margin erosion or cost blow outs to management.
- Clarify all technical or design queries while the project is under manufacture in the workshop and ensure all projects are delivered as per schedule.
- Maintain regular and professional communication with customers and stakeholders in relation to all project matters, including swift responses to queries and post-delivery follow ups (feedback).
- Ensure all related communications are saved and stored (electronically) for future reference.
- Manage any customer quality issues, post-delivery, in a timely and professional manner, utilising the QAR process, to ensure exceptional customer support and swift rectification of any issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Anthony Patti on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au