Management Consultant - Melbourne
Advertiser: Miniso AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $90,000 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
- Permanent Full Time
- Located in Melbourne
MINISO (MINISO Master Franchisee Pty Ltd) has grown to become one of the most fast-expanding brands in the world. Sticking to the life philosophy of "simplicity, nature and good quality" and the brand proposition of "returning to the nature", MINISO gains popularity among consumers with its quality lifestyle and affordable price products within the retail industry.
About the Role
The company now has an opportunity available for an experienced Management Consultant to join the global leading brand. Assists our shareholders and director to achieve greater efficiency in our business and solve organisational problems in fields such as HR managing, information systems, finance, and general business strategy.
- Provide business consulting support to our director and managers that may include Target Operating Model Design, Vendor Provider Selection, and Business Process Design
- Assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving efficient use of our company's resources
- Discussing business and organisational shortcomings with shareholders and business management team to improve our businesses.
- Assist our existing distribution partners based in Australia and interstate to improve their Maintenance, Reliability by delivering outstanding consulting and training outcomes.
- To help the director and managers in growing the business by analysing and evaluating current system and structure inside our organisation
- Discussing current systems with staffs and observing systems at all levels of company.
- Provide support to our leadership team with business development and industry thought leadership
- Provide advice to help grow our business presence in the industry for clients’ networking and industry event participation
- Challenge existing internal processes and procedures in a collaborative manner with a view to improving workplace efficiency
- Develop new policies and systems towards our organisation operation to resolve the organisational problems
- Grow our presence in the Australia marketplace by generating business development plan, as well as identifying and assisting to win work from new clients
- Study the old and existing methods in our company to replace with more efficient methods and discuss new strategies with director and managers
- Need to assist our business on all levels to achieve greater efficiency with the aim of minimising the organisational problems
- Review of our current policies and procedures with new standards
- Study of work flow chart, job description, internal and external reports, records of our business with more efficient techniques
- Need to perform job duties with due diligence and business valuations
- Need to work with accounting team and other external or internal departments to develop better strategies for business development
- Need to be forward-looking, goal driven nature in the business advice that is targeted to achieve business objective
- Provide advice to manage efficient and effective core financial processes through the use of technology, automation and continual improvement
- Have in place appropriate governance and controls throughout our company
- Prepare timely, informative reports for a range of management levels to enable informed decision making
- 5+ years’ experience in related management consultant role is preferred
- At least achieved Bachelor Degree at the university by systematic studying in any specialty field
- Previous Project Management experience
- Broad knowledge of labour management, HR, ERP, Scheduling, or similar business operating system
- Relaxed personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with high pressure environments
- You'll need to be very self-motivated with a “Get it done” attitude, be eager to learn and improve.
- Possess excellent planning and time management skills, strong Excel skills.
- Good analytical diagnostic, troubleshooting and data visualisation skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail and capable of meeting deadlines and working under pressure.
Please apply by submitting your Resume and Cover Letter outlining how you meet our selection criteria for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment. We would like to thank you for your interest and your application.
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?