Full-time Part-time Physiotherapist/OT
Advertiser: AvantiCare Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Are you an enthusiastic Physio/OT ready to join a friendly supportive team?
We are looking for a talented Physio/OT to help our clients engage in meaningful activities and maintain purpose in their lives.
We offer home-care, residential and restorative care opportunities.
AvantiCare are developing a reputation for being change makers in an industry that is craving authenticity, vision and a commitment to person-centred care.
Our clients love the AvantiCare holistic approach and our talented passionate team are always in hot demand.
If you are looking to work with those in the community who need support to continue engaging with life, this is the perfect role for you.
We offer PD, training and research opportunities as well.
To be part of the team you will need:
- Passion and a can-do attitude
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration
- At least 1 - 2 years experience
- Current National Police Check
- Flexibility to work across different sites
- Full working rights
This is a terrific role in a supportive friendly environment. We are known for our high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our committed team making a difference in the community – apply now.
For further information call Sandy on 0414 870 451.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?