Part Time Project AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Analysis & Reporting
Condor Energy Services is a growing and exciting business operating in the resource sector, with multiple locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a Brisbane based Part Time Project Accountant. The role will initially be required three days per week. However, there is the potential for this role to become full time, with involvement in broader finance tasks.
You will work autonomously as part of a small team and be responsible for producing weekly project costing reports and liaising with project managers to assist them in the interpretation and analysis of their results; assisting with report improvement and automation. The role has multiple stakeholders across the business and strong customer service skills and the ability to collaborate will be key to success.
You should have:
- A diploma in Accounting or similar qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with MYOB Accountright and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- NZ experience welcomed but not essential
We are looking for a hands on person with a can do attitude; someone with initiative who can build and create, a team player who can be flexible and solution orientated. You should be a self-starter, with strong problem solving skills; someone who thrives on accountability, is resilient and has a high drive to succeed. You will have an analytical mind and enjoy understanding the detail behind numbers. You must also have a strong sense of integrity. Being a small organisation, you will have the opportunity to build your exposure across a broad range of commercial and project related activities, often helping to create and build processes and systems.
Condor Energy Services is an equal opportunities employer, we support diversity and we offer an inclusive culture to help you grow and reach your potential. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander candidates.
If you think this sounds like you and are excited at the prospect of being part of a young, flexible business, we would love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?