- Job Listing Date
- 3 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Other
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is critical in addressing and managing complaints in line with company policy but also in line with regulatory requirements. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Responsible for the management of complaints in accordance with polices and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for communicating, reporting and engagement on complaint investigations, handling and resolution to: the customer; internal and external stakeholders for each complaint; and internal management, including to sales and risk and compliance on complaint trends or risk issues
- Responsible for the management and resolution of all customer complaints
- Accountable for evaluating and assessing the factual matrix and merits of complaints in order to provide a balanced and fair assessment as to each complaints resolution
- Management of all customer compliments
- Responsible for the response to incoming T.I.O complaints.
- Responsible for the response to written assessment requests from ASIC, customers or third parties
- Management of database, logins, personal and company searches and undertake company, personal, insolvency, directorship and other statutory searches
- Management of contract register, including communication to internal management on key milestone, review or completion dates of contracts
To be successful in this application, you will have a demonstrable track record in a similar 'Dispute Resolution' function with capability in the following:
- Telecommunications experience is a must
- Experience with complaint handing skills via telephone
- Able to think latterly for complaint solutions
- An understanding of legislative requirements within sector
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced and ever changing work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?