Warehouse Manager AV Production
Advertiser: CMS Australasia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are seeking a Warehouse & Logistics Technical Manager to join our creative and dynamic production company. We like to keep things fresh and enjoy being able to offer customers new ideas and real creative solutions in events, media and video. Our mission is to be our customers' trusted, creative partner.
CMS Australasia is a full service audio visual, video production and digital services company working nationally with some of Australia's most respected organisations over the past two decades. We are known for our friendly, cooperative and professional approach.
CMS Australasia boasts an experienced, creative and positive team environment with a collaborative and supportive approach to our team members. We are after the best so we can continue to be the best at what we do.
We are looking for an individual that enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced environment to join our equipment management and warehouse team at our Melbourne (eastern suburbs) head office.
About the Opportunity
An opportunity exists for a Warehouse & Logistics Technical Manager to provide support to our operations team. The role involves managing and maintaining equipment in the warehouse, managing and overseeing the warehouse team, booking equipment in and out, loading vehicles and updating records based on the requirements for each event, responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing warehouse team including scheduling
- Liaising with the audio visual production team to ensure all equipment is ready for each event
- Process equipment (in/out) using rental software
- Managing stock control and inventory
- Organising transport requirements (fleet management / truck hire)
- Preparation and testing of AV equipment
- Manage warehouse storage space and areas
- Ensuring a safe working environment (OH+S)
It would be an advantage if you have worked as a Technician or a Warehouse Manager for either an AV supply or Events industry have technical understanding and are familiar with lighting, sound, projection, LED wall and IT equipment.
- Must have previous warehousing and logistics experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, can prioritise competing demands
- Intermediate / strong computer skills
- Take pride in your work and appearance
- You are flexible, proactive, able to take responsibility, think on your feet and work autonomously.
If you enjoy coming to work each day, have a strong work ethic with opportunities to be rewarded and work on a wide variety of projects - then apply now!
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Tell us why we should interview you?