- Job Listing Date
- 3 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
We're looking for a HR Business Partner to join our HR team. Reporting to the HR Director ANZ, you'll be responsible for partnering with employees and managers at our Scoresby distribution centre to deliver Human Resources services across the employment lifecycle.
This role will also collaborate with other members of the HR team (located at other office sites) and will work closely with the Head of Supply Chain & Logistics and his management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- managing the delivery of employee lifecycle services including: induction, performance management, rewards, benefits, and employee exits;
- working with the business to ensure that line managers and supervisors are provided with high quality HR support and advice
- supporting managers and supervisors with employee relations issues
- working with the OHS Advisor as needed to ensure that the distribution centre maintains consistently high health and safety standards and are fully compliant in this regard;
- overseeing recruitment processes, participating in selection processes to ensure that all roles are filled with quality candidates in a timely manner
- Delivering, supporting and improving HR operational deliverables ;
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR together with a minimum of 3+ years' experience in a generalist HR role;
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse client base;
- outstanding relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- strong internal consulting, coaching and facilitation skills;
- ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
Prior experience working in supply chain or publishing is preferable but not essential, but, it is essential that you love books as much as we do!
If this role sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please include a cover letter which outlines your suitability to the role together with a copy of your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?