Project Management Assistant
Advertiser: Starryland (Australia) Pty. Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
- Based in Sydney office
- Excellent team environment
- Permanent full-time position with immediate start
As a rapidly growing real estate developer, we are seeking to employ a Project Management Assistant who enjoys working in a vibrant and busy office environment.
This position will be based in our Sydney office.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Support development of Project Plans and Schedules that represent the appropriate level of detail and task interdependency. Assist in communicating and expediting late tasks.
- Compile and analyse data and develop summary reports/presentations.
- Planning and design, sourcing authority approvals, coordinating external consultants and contractors.
- Support development and update of Project Plans governing communication, risk, roles and responsibilities, etc.
- Support development and distribution of project status reports, meeting minutes, action item logs, etc.
- Support the development and maintenance of the project.
- Liaising with government agencies such as Local councils, Water Corporation, Department of Water and power etc.
- Preparing and lodging planning documentation
- Preparation of letters, reports and other documents in line with company standards.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications in engineering, construction management, project management or similar.
- A sound understanding of project / development management.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills. Strong Chinese language skills is advantageous.
- Strong computer skills (the MS suite, particularly Excel and MS Project).
Salary negotiable to commensurate with relevant experience.
To apply, please include a cover letter with your resume and direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?