Accounts Receivable and Admin ClerkPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Accounts Receivable and Admin Clerk
We are an innovative and forward-thinking design and fabrication company looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable and Admin Clerk to join our passionate team, in a newly created role reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
Issue and lodge fit to pay invoices and statements
- Assisting with outbound Contracts Administration and project finance claims
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues in an efficient manner
- Maintain credit terms and policies (deposits, account applications, credit limits etc)
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Organising employee and vendor inductions, maintaining and executing onboarding process
- Maintaining accounts receivable finance ledger
- Ad hoc financial tasks and Accounts payable cover
- Shared reception duties within a small office environment (and directing calls, booking couriers, meeting room management and event organisation, facilities management and other adhoc tasks as required)
- Project administration support on company internal projects (system implementation, procedure creation etc)
- General administrative tasks like photocopying, scanning, filing and data entry in Excel and Word
- Maintaining company registers and calendars
- Administration of recruitment, induction and employee onboarding / induction processes
- Subcontractor liaison, maintaining insurances, subcontractor statements and inductions
- Experience in accounts receivable in a SME sized business
- Intermediate - Advance MYOB Account Right skills and experience
- High attention to detail
- Well-developed communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Positive, hard-working with a can-do attitude
- Construction and Design industry experience is preferred but not essential
What we're offering
- Full time hours Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Great workplace culture with ongoing support & training
- A chance to make an impact with a dynamic team moving from strength to strength
If you think you tick all the boxes then please apply now.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal
and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Agencies need not apply
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?