Gateway Administration Officer
Advertiser: GTNTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2020
- $46,380 - $50,916
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Other
About GTNT Group
GTNT Group is the largest employer of apprentices and trainees in the Northern Territory operating for over 30 years. GTNT Group, a not-for-profit organisation, prides itself on being an employer of choice and offer a number of additional incentives such as a health and well-being allowance, great opportunities for development and training and 5 weeks annual leave per annum.
About the Position
The Gateway Administration Officer will provide recruitment services from identifying job seekers, conducting interviews, coordinate and assess aptitude testing and monitor all Gateway shared inboxes as well as general administration duties.
To be considered for the Gateway Administration Officer role you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level quality customer service.
- Previous demonstrated experience with recruitment services.
- The capacity to meet extremely tight deadlines.
- Commitment to high quality attention to detail and complete accuracy in respect of administrative work.
- High level of communication skills and ability to communicate with diverse client groups.
- Ability to be systematic in approach to work, comply with relevant guidelines and procedures.
- High level of experience with Microsoft programs and client/database management systems.
- Possess a current police check (not more than 2 years old)
- Hold a current working with children's clearance (Ochre card).
- Hold a current NT drivers license.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and statement addressing the above selection criteria. For a copy of the full Functional Statement please email email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?