Account Receivables OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
An established and privately owned business provides premium property and FM services to the office, commercial and industrial markets nationally with their head office based in NSW.
We are looking for a well-organized and motivated individual to join our vibrant, friendly finance and administration team, based in Alexandria.
Working as part of a dynamic team, duties will include, but not limited to:
- Accounts receivable
- Processing invoicing
- Administration duties, including answering phones, data entry and filing
- Handling internal and external general queries
- Assisting operational staff
This entry-level position will be provided on job training to assist with specialised tasks, and perfect for someone looking for a busy and varied role.
The Successful Candidate
To be successful in this role you will need to have a drive to succeed and willingness to learn and grow with the business. You will ideally have previous administrative experience, with a high-level attention to detail and accuracy.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment that will requires you to multi-task and be highly organised, while also being supported by our fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will have proven office administration skills including:
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance Processes
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in MYOB and EXCEL, as well as an understanding of MS Office
- Motivated with initiative to solving problems
- Time management and prioritising skills